Last updated April 08, 2023
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund only. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, then mail your return to the following address:
Following approval from Pearls & Pomegranates, in line with individual vendors' return policies, to the address provided.
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least fourteen (14) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned:
● Any jewellery that a vendor describes as unable to be returned.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the contact details below to arrange a refund or exchange.
● All returns must be preapproved by Pearls & Pomegranates. Pearls & Pomegranates will provide the customer with the return address.
● The cost of returns for damaged items or items not as described will be paid for by the vendor. Returns for unwanted items will be paid for by the customer.
● Refer to each product listing for individual vendors' returns policies.
● Any information included in Pearls & Pomegranates's general return policy is surpassed by the policies on individual product listings.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: